+34 965 719 700

Offices in Torrevieja and la Zenia

International nº: 965 719 700
Frequently asked questions

Frequently asked questions

Does my policy include Road Side Assistance?

Yes all of our policies include a break down / recovery service. On receiving your policy you will be provided with a free phone telephone number which operates 24 hours a day 365 days a year.

Am I entitled to a Courtesy Car?

Yes, in the event of an accident or mechanical failure providing your car is placed at a garage you will be offered a replacement vehicle.

You will however be responsible for any fines for parking and other motoring offences you incur while using the courtesy car. You'll also be responsible for any congestion charges and tolls while using the courtesy car.

Does my policy include European Cover?

Yes all policies include a European Cover allowing you to travel up to 90 days per trip. The cover you have contracted will remain the same whilst travelling abroad, including road side assistance. All you need to do is a request a green card certificate from a member of our team.

What should I do if I have an accident?

If you have an accident and need to have your car repaired, our priority is to get you back on the road again as soon as possible.

You will need to forward any information, and or a signed declaration to our office as soon as possible. A claim will always be settled quicker if a declaration form has been correctly filled in and signed by both parties.

Who is insured to drive my car?

Anybody over the age of 25 and under the age of 76 who has held a full driving licence for 2 years or more is eligible to drive your car. The person driving your vehicle will be insured with the same level of cover contracted on your policy. Any driver who does not fall within the above categories can be quoted individually to be added on to your policy.

Does my policy cover me to drive other cars?

The simple answer to that question, is NO. Unlike Insurance in the UK, the cover in Spain is on the vehicle and not the person.​

How do I get my Certificate of Motor Insurance?

If you have taken insurance cover directly at our office, we will provide you with your policy immediately, however if you have arranged cover via the net or over the phone, we will arrange for your policy to be sent to you by email.

How can I pay for my EasyCover policy?

We offer our customers a choice of easy payment methods. You can choose to pay your premium by direct debit, debit card or credit card, bank transfer or cash.

How can I renew my policy?

Approximately 4 weeks before your policy expires, we'll send you a renewal invitation by post, we will also contact you via email or phone to inform you of your renewal. To arrange payment you may pop into one of our offices or pay via telephone or email.

Does my car still need to have Insurance even if it is not being driven?

It is a legal requirement to have your vehicle insured (even if it is not in circulation) unless it is declared 'off the road' with the DGT.